This tip was originally sent to our mailing list as part of our One Thing Wednesday series! We created our One Thing Wednesday email series to help the housewares industry make the next best move. Each week, we focus on one important marketing initiative you can + should be taking on to improve your digital presence + overall brand performance online.
Not getting our emails? Get on the list!
July is a busy month + it’s easy for your content strategy to get lost in the shuffle or put on the back burner. We’re always on the lookout for ways to make our clients’ lives easier + their marketing strategies more effective + the busy summer months are our time to shine! Our content team has been in brainstorm mode as we prepped for July + are always looking for new ways to integrate our work across all of our pillars! When we research content topics or campaign strategies, we’re not just looking for blog topics or social posts, we’re thinking bigger than that so that our content can be truly productive. Here are some of our favorite summer marketing ideas you could use across your online channels for easy integration + results!
- It’s Independent Retailer Month! Shine the spotlight on your retailers this month! Do you have a long history with certain independent shops? Have you worked with them on really unique or successful events or promotions in the past? Can you use your platforms to amplify the voices of BIPOC retailers in your network? Use this opportunity to tell some great brand stories that align with your corporate values.
- It’s also National Grilling Month. What a great opportunity to showcase your outdoor cooking + living products! Start a series showcasing fresh recipes, tips for using your products, styling ideas + more!
- Staycations are in full swing during the COVID-19 pandemic. Help your customers embrace their new normal by showing them all the ways they can make their time at home even better!
- We’re halfway through 2020 + July is a perfect time to help consumers adopt new habits or start new routines! How can you encourage your audiences to incorporate more of your products into their daily lives? Inspire them to start something new!
- There are a ton of food-focused holidays in July that could spark some great social content ideas for your brand! We can’t wait for new air-fryer recipes that go beyond the basic frozen french fries for National French Fry Day on July 13! We’ve already got a list of sundae toppings ready to go for National Ice Cream Day on July 16 + have been Pinning cute sundae bar ideas + bowls for a few days now! Find a few trendy holidays that make the most sense for your brand!
- The temps keep rising + there are plenty of weather-related marketing ideas you could use! Maybe you’ve got some Stars, Stripes, and Sales ready for this weekend or Fun in the Sun Sales for later in the month? Or maybe you’ve just got a great collection of products to keep your customers cool in the summer heat? Get playful + creative when you’re keeping consumers engaged + interested over the hot weeks ahead.
Here at epower at home, we’re always thinking about how to do more with our content strategy, so that we can align our blog, website, email + social content with our ads + SEO efforts. We’re driven by data, but love thinking creatively to come up with the perfect mix of on-trend, engaging content that drives results! Are you ready for some help with your content strategy or overall approach to digital marketing? We’re here to help! Let’s set up a time to talk about your goals, resources + needs to see how we can make your life easier + digital marketing program more productive!